We look forward to welcoming you to Big Bend Community College!
□ Admissions Application - $30
□ BBCC Placement Exams - $10
· Placement tests need to be completed before your registration session.
· Dates and times are available online.
□ Attend Registration Session - Reservation Required
Call to make a reservation, 509.793.2061 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2061 after you receive your admission letter. You will receive a calendar with dates and times.
· Must be admitted to BBCC before attending a registration session.
· To register for classes, you will need your placement tests results.
· Sessions are about 2 hours long.
Students transferring from other colleges with 30 or more credits are not required to attend a registration session. Please schedule an appointment with a counselor/advisor, 509.793.2035 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2035
□ Get Financial Aid Information - Optional
· Apply online at www.fafsa.gov or stop by or call the Financial Aid Office,
509.793.2033 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2033.
· Federal aid applicants must complete a BBCC Data Sheet. □ Attend New Student Orientation
College Success Strategies
How to Transfer to a University
Taking Online Classes
Allied Health Careers
High Skills = Job Opportunities
If you have qualified for the Running Start Program:
· Visit with your high school counselor or principal
· Obtain a signed Running Start Authorization Form from your high school
□ Campus Resources
□ Office & Service Hours