Home Big Bend Email Contact Us
Admissions Academics Student Life Information Center
Skip navigation links
Academic Calendar
Academic Programs
Admissions Application, Printable
Campus Resources
Class Schedule
Course Catalogs
Graduation Application
Online Admissions
Online Orientation
Placement Testing
Student Kiosk
Student Life
Getting Started
Testing Services
Transfer Student Rights and Responsibilities
Admissions > Getting Started

 Getting Started is Easy........

 We look forward to welcoming you to Big Bend Community College!

Admissions Application - $30

  BBCC Placement Exams - $10

· Placement tests need to be completed before your registration session.
  • Need to review before the math placement test?  Check out the review materials available in the BBCC Bookstore.

· Dates and times are available online. 

  Attend Registration Session - Reservation Required

Call to make a reservation, 509.793.2061 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2061 after you receive your admission letter.  You will receive a calendar with dates and times.

· Must be admitted to BBCC before attending a registration session.

· To register for classes, you will need your placement tests results.

· Sessions are about 2 hours long.


Students  transferring from other colleges with 30 or more credits are not required to attend a registration session. Please schedule an appointment with a counselor/advisor, 509.793.2035 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2035


Get Financial Aid Information - Optional

· Apply online at www.fafsa.gov or stop by or call the Financial Aid Office,
509.793.2033 or toll-free 1.877.745.1212 ext. 2033.

· Federal aid applicants must complete a BBCC Data Sheet.

Attend New Student Orientation

  • Attend Sessions such as:
  • College Success Strategies
  • Financial Aid
  • How to Transfer to a University
  • Taking Online Classes
  • Allied Health Careers
  • High Skills = Job Opportunities

If you have qualified for the Running Start Program:

· Visit with your high school counselor or principal

· Obtain a signed Running Start Authorization Form from your high school


Campus Resources

Office & Service Hours